Market leaders in providing specialist construction plant and machinery training
Forde Training Services will manage all training requirements throughout our customers work force whilst updating managers on your staff’s progress on a weekly basis.
We will deal with the CITB Grant scheme on your behalf throughout each grant year, making sure that we maximise the grant claim you receive.
Our tailored management system enables you to ensure that ongoing training becomes part of the culture of your organisation, allowing you to focus on your core business activity.
As an employer, you are required to ensure the correct training of your employees. You are also responsible for ensuring any visitors, contractors, members of the public and any other person that may be affected by your activities have had the correct safety induction before entering sites.
There are a number of ways in which we can assist:
- Identify your preferred style of training – CPCS – RTITB – NPORS or In-House & setting up of remote computer database between you & Forde Training Services
- Identify and implement the correct control systems at site entry
- Identify and address common training pitfalls
- Develop core skills through training which will increase efficiency
- Develop a comprehensive training program for all staff
- Management of all staff training records and updates
- Identify funding opportunities & grants due to the company from CITB