General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Data subject rights
1) Forde Training Services Ltd will only collect the Minimum amount of personal information from you.
2) This information will be required by A) the awarding bodies (those who issue the qualification), B) the assessors / tutors that are responsible for your learning, C) the administration staff within Forde Training Services Ltd, who are tasked with registering and awarding qualification notifications to the awarding body and C) where relevant, any third party who has a vested and authorised reason to ask for such data. i.e. Ofsted.
3) Forde Training Services will not provide any persons personal details to any other party.
4) Your information will be stored securely by Forde Training Services Ltd only for the minimum amount of time requested by those bodies listed in Point 2 after such time it will be deleted.
5) You can request relevant information relating to GDPR and Forde Training Services Ltd will provide this to you free of charge within one month or Two months if the request is complex.
6) Forde Training Services Ltd do use SQA/NPORS/CITB/ECITB/RTITB/QNUK/DriverCPC4u Consortium/NOCN as an awarding body and you are entitled to review their Privacy statement, on line as this will explain to you how they will use the information supplied to them.